Monday, June 2, 2008

Matteo's Dream

On Thursday Baby D and I joined Ty and his Mommy for a playdate at a awesome park in Concord, Matteo's Dream. It is a park that Baby D will enjoy for many years to come I am sure. I think Baby D was teething that day, he was pretty tired, and not really into crawling around. He actually fell aseep on the swing! He had just woken up from a nap, and having lunch when I took him and he still was tired.







You can read about the park here : http://www.childrensplayground4all.com/





This was the end result..

Checking it all out..

Ty showing off his skills


Trying to get baby D to come through the tunnel, didn't work.

Ty being his adorable self

Someday soon this is what pics I will get.. running, I forgot how darn cute a little big guy running is ..

Mr. Cuteness baby D..

1 comment:

The Shmoopies said...

Awww, I wish we could've made it. Looks like a fun place! (Even if D did fall asleep in the swing.)