Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th..

My Mom was nice enough to invite us to Tahoe for the 4th of July Weekend. I was excited to get away to nature, something about Tahoe, a forest, a tree, a creek that brings us back to our center. We drove up early Friday, and hung out ALL day driving around.. then to the Hyatt to see the fireworks and have dinner. Baby D was a trooper, and did really good. It is hard for him being pretty mobile, but not walking.. he wants to get out and explore but hard to let him just crawl on the ground. He did not love the fireworks, until the end he seems to be okay with them. I still don't think he was a fan. Saturday we hung around the lake, stopped at a beach, and then hung out at our Hotel the Village at Squaw. They had a kids room to play in and D and I went and spent some time there. he loved the wheel on the slide, and the bead table.





























It was a nice, relaxing weekend, and I think D enjoyed his first trip to Tahoe.








1 comment:

Gummy Mommy said...

aww.. Tahoe.. Glad you guys had such a great time..
Thanks for your comment on my blog.. you also have your own yummy pair of cheeks to squeeze, bite and kiss all day.. !!