Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New YEARRRRR!!!
Goodbye 2008, hello 2009. It is going to be a GREAT year. Part of me is typing that believing it, part of me needing to believe it. Last two not so great. This one, I want to look back at the end of it and go.. EVERYTHING about this year was great, it was a great year. Part of that is positive thinking, so I am trying.
I had 5 days off work, that was fun. I met up with some friend's and kids on Wednesday and had a great time at a playdate with them and the kids.
Mom and I decided to take daytrips on those days. We went to Standford shopping Mall, then to the foothills (long car ride, lots of rain), then to the SF Academy of Science to play (the place was PACKED STILL), then K and I took D to the childrens discovery place on Sunday. It was a good long weekend that of course went by too fast.
Hope your 2009 is treating you all well!!



Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: