Thursday, April 16, 2009

Great Weekend...







This weekend was a lowkey one, I was really thankful the weather was nice. K painted and I kept Darrian busy. We played in the little pool he has, and when that got old we played in the sink for a while. I know that some kids are into animals, and stuff.. mine is into water. Lots of water. We sang itsy bitsy spider a million times, and Mom came over for lunch on Sunday and Darrian traded off having us sing it. It is these moments, the little moments I love the most. To get to know what is inside his mind, and what makes him happy.


I am looking forward to the nice weather and hope to be taking many trips to the zoo and aquarium. Getting out and enjoying it.
Here are some pics of D playing with water in the sink.

































No comments: