Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let's play ball

Darrian got this Tball a while ago, and we just took it out in Dec. I tried to show him a few times how it worked and he really was not interested. Then a few weeks ago we went over to our friend's house Kelly and Greyson's house and Greyson tried to show him how to use his, Darrian seemed more interested in other things.

Well Keith called me yesterday and asked if I had shown him how to use the Tball set. I told him the above, and he said well he must remembered because he got out the set, and a ball and started swinging like he had done it before. Keith was good enough to catch it on video.

4 comments:

Veronica said...

Hi! This is not a comment about your post...but I just found this blog cause I'm planning on my son's 1st birthday party and completly loved what you did for your son, incredible beautiful. Are u a photographer? what camera do u use if you don't mind asking? I have been looking at some of D photos and are truly gorgeous!! I wish I took photos like that of my son! well, you can e-mail me if u have the time ...Thank you!!

BabyD said...

Hello, and thank you for your warm compliments on my pictures. I am not a professional photographer, but have a SLR Canon Rebel xti and have spent sometime practicing with it and learning from on-line places. I don't have your email, but feel free to leave it here or email me at darriansmama at yahoo dot com.
Best, Michelle

BabyD said...

Hello, and thank you for your warm compliments on my pictures. I am not a professional photographer, but have a SLR Canon Rebel xti and have spent sometime practicing with it and learning from on-line places. I don't have your email, but feel free to leave it here or email me at darriansmama at yahoo dot com.
Best, Michelle

Veronica said...

thanks for the reply! I just sent u an e-mail