Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Easter Weekend





(Darrian and his Godsisters)

A Happy Easter!

Easter Sunday we went to church, went to see Grandpa , and then BBQ at home with my Grandma.

Saturday we went to Chris and Julie's for Easter celebration. It was a BUNCH of fun. I had fun playing with my fisheye, watching the girls dye eggs, Baby D interact with everyone, making fun of Julie's cake, watching the boys and girls play dodge ball, freeze tag, watching the girls dance.... it was a lot of fun.



The Sister's

When I think of how quickly time flies. I can still remember I's first bday party... and now she is almost 5! M almost 7! I am not sure how it all goes by so fast!

a pillow fight! It always seems to happen!

Baby D bonding with C

playing with Baby D.

The um Easter Bunny (or Stitch cake) LOL! J tried.

D took a nap and the girls dyed eggs!

The colors..

The eggs plank pallets..

First step in becoming works of art..



M hard at work..

I being very detailed!
One work of art!

Uh-Oh time for a mid-dye dance.. Ivy breaking it down!
The aftermath!


And then we eat our work.. the girls peeling the eggs!

Yum-O

Ivy Later enjoying some Easter bunny cake...

Olivia under construction... (J may kill me for this)

The one's below are just more fun with my fisheye!
Flowers in bloom..

Lu-Lu
My Fav dog of their MANY dogs.. Jade.




>

No comments: